Because of the event “Wirtschaftstag" is our office on Wednesday 01th July closed.
We are on Thursday 02th July again available for you.
Click here to watch our clip
The WelcomeCenter Gewinnerregion wants to
- make it easy for international skilled staff to quickly settle in and feel comfortable
- strengthen a positive attitude of immigrants
- sustainably support campaigns for the recruitment of international skilled staff
- retain international skilled staff
- prevent migration to other regions in Germany
- cause a „pull“ effect / snowball effect
- use existing structures and communicate them
- link structures that are not coordinated
- build up / support non-existent structures
Who is the WelcomeCenter Gewinnerregion intended for?
- international skilled staff
- their families
- in particular, for small and medium-sized companies who hire immigrants
- municipalities and administrative districts where new skilled employees relocate to
...from the three administrative districts Schwarzwald-Baar, Rottweil and Tuttlingen
Our Offer: Initial consultation and guidance for all issues concerning life and work, e.g.
- Search for accommodation, schools, health care, help to find jobs for family members
- Procurement of German language courses, further education, help with information on cultural and recreational activities
- Provision of information material, welcome packages...
- Support for the recruitment of international skilled staff
Who supports and who is the funding body?
The WelcomeCenter Gewinnerregion belongs to the Economic Development Association Schwarzwald-Baar-Heuberg, who is the funding body.
Funded by the participants of the funding contribution agreement (www.welcome-sbh.de/foerderer) and supported by the Ministry of Finance and Economy with state funds.
Tel.: +49 (0) 77 20 / 660 440 -5
From Monday till Friday : 8:30 a.m. - 12 a.m / 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For an appointment even outside our business hours
please contact us by phone: +49 (0) 77 20 / 660 440 -5
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org