Click here to watch our clip
The WelcomeCenter Gewinnerregion wants to
- make it easy for international skilled staff to quickly settle in and feel comfortable
- strengthen a positive attitude of immigrants
- sustainably support campaigns for the recruitment of international skilled staff
- retain international skilled staff
- prevent migration to other regions in Germany
- cause a „pull“ effect / snowball effect
- use existing structures and communicate them
- link structures that are not coordinated
- build up / support non-existent structures
Who is the WelcomeCenter Gewinnerregion intended for?
- international skilled staff
- their families
- in particular, for small and medium-sized companies who hire immigrants
- municipalities and administrative districts where new skilled employees relocate to
...from the three administrative districts Schwarzwald-Baar, Rottweil and Tuttlingen
Our Offer: Initial consultation and guidance for all issues concerning life and work, e.g.
- Search for accommodation, schools, health care, help to find jobs for family members
- Procurement of German language courses, further education, help with information on cultural and recreational activities
- Provision of information material, welcome packages...
- Support for the recruitment of international skilled staff
Who supports and who is the funding body?
The WelcomeCenter Gewinnerregion belongs to the Economic Development Association Schwarzwald-Baar-Heuberg, who is the funding body.
Funded by the participants of the funding contribution agreement (www.welcome-sbh.de/foerderer) and supported by the Ministry of Finance and Economy with state funds.
Tel.: +49 (0) 77 20 / 660 440 -5
From Monday till Friday : 8:30 a.m. - 12 a.m / 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
For an appointment even outside our business hours
please contact us by phone: +49 (0) 77 20 / 660 440 -5
or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org